Saturday, August 21, 2010

Back to Work

Thursday (August 19th) was my first day back to work. All I kept thinking about was Dj. Was she sleeping and eating while I was away? I was so Thankful to have Justin's Mom take care of her. There is nothing like Gramma to take care of your baby.


Dj had a little hard time adjusting to the bottle. Gramma said she copied how I breast feed her with the Boppy and she was right at home eating away. There is no way that day care would have known that.



Friday was a much easier day I was able to focus more on work knowing that she is comfortable. It is never going to be easy to leave her all day but at least the first day is over with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.